Classroom Jobs plus editable cards (44 cards). Classroom jobs can teach students about responsibility, teamwork, and the value of keeping things organised. Each job card has a little space for you to add the student’s name on it by sticking on a mini Post-It note (like these) with the name on it. The last set of cards are fully editable for you to add your own personalized labels. These are very helpful for classroom management and there are many jobs so that each student gets a job to do.
Because these cards are so numerous, they can fit perfectly into a spacious pocket chart like this one below:
They come in different styles to match the different classroom decor themes below.
These are jigsaw puzzle themed classroom job cards.
Polka dot theme cards
Zebra stripe animal print theme.
These sets are all printable and available at my TpT collection. Just click on the pictures above. Each file contains rectangular labels that are 9.5cm x 12.7cm each. They print on 8.5” x 11” (letter) sized paper with 4 cards per page.
Classroom Job Bulletin boards from Amazon
Ready-made classroom job bulletin boards are easier and faster to put up on your walls becuse you don’t have to print or cut out anything, however, the do not have as many classroom chore categories as the digital downlaodable classroom jobs. Here are a few of the classroom job bulletin boards that you can find on Amazon.
- Classroom Jobs Bulletin Board by Eureka: This set has 15 classroom jobs. The pockets came separately.
- Helping Hands Bulletin Board: If you want a bulletin board with calming colors, this one would be just right.
- Classroom Jobs Bulletin Board Made from Scratch: This chalkboard themed classroom jobs bulletin board was made from scratch using library pockets with name sticks in them, letter cutouts, and job labels on the front of the library pockets.
- Industrial Farmhouse Classroom Jobs Bulletin Board: The classroom jobs in this bulletin board set comes with extra blank cards for you add add more jobs to it if you need to.
Classroom Job Pocket Charts
- Helping Hands Pocket Chart: This pocket chart holds cards for student names which are matched to job cards. You can laminate the hands and use a dry erase marker to write the names so they can be reusable. You can also use a TpT set that matches your theme with it.
More pocket charts will be added soon.