Did you know that the Post-It Store makes these extra large Post-It notes? Teachers are using them either in their classrooms or at home for online teaching. You cannot find these at office supply stores but they are definitely on Amazon. As an Amazon affiliate, I may earn a commission for purchases using my links. Learn more.
So what do teachers use them for?
- To demonstrate strategies
- For small-group shared writing
- To post the morning message
- To create smaller anchor charts, KWL charts and/or schema maps. Hang them up all year.
- Use them under a document camera to create anchor charts and circle maps.
- For students to make concept maps.
How big are they?
The Post-it Super Sticky Big Notes are square 11″ x 11″ and are available in bight yellow or green.
Have you seen these before?